More Stories of a Freelance Motorcycling Journalist
“The Flying Penguin” is the second part of Frank Melling’s autobiography, covering the period from 1985 until today – and it’s just as giant a white knuckle, roller coaster ride as the best-selling first book in the series.
Told in Frank’s inimitable style, you’ll find out;
· How to cook rice – with two-stroke racing oil, of course
· What to do next, when you’re looking at the business end of a Colt .45
· How to become an imitation World Champion for a day, and blag a free hotel room
· What to say when you meet 15 times World Champion Giacomo Agostini – in the middle of the night, under a tree, in a Swiss Park
· The pleasures and pains of organising The Thundersprint, one of the world’s biggest motorcycling events
Every story is unique, warm and manic and they’ll have you rolling on the floor laughing out loud as Frank takes you with him on what has been a remarkable life journey.
Click here for free excerpts from the book:
Wyrd bið ful aræd